Sunday, January 3, 2016

November 8th, 2015- Super Short Email and New Companion, Elder Pajarillo

Hello!   So, we are actually about to leave the computer shop.  So, this is going to be really short, but the big news is that Elder Gomez is now transferred and my new companion is Elder Pajarillo from Nueva Ecija, Luzon.  So far, we are doing really well, doing some good work, but he's my first companion that doesn't really speak English, so I haven't really had any chances to speak English the last couple of days haha.  It's kind of weird.  Communication is different haha.   I also am going to have to buy a card reader so I can send pictures. I used Elder Gomez's for the last couple transfers.  

Yeah, so that's about all I have time for.  I'll have those essay first drafts ready by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment